Three antique dealer friends meet at the International Flea Market Fair.
In the evening, they discuss their day.
One of them boasts:
– You know, I’m the best salesman in the world!
– Really ?
– Yes, I managed to sell a phonograph to a deaf person.
– I did better, said the other, I sold a black and white television to a blind man.
On this, the third arrives:
– My friends, all this is nothing compared to what I did: I sold a cuckoo clock to a blonde.
The other two burst out laughing:
“But what’s so special about that?”
– Hey ! I sold her the seeds, with the cuckoo clock!